Citizens for Safe Technology
Empowering the public to protect children
and nature from unsafe wireless technologies.
USE OF THIS SITE DEPENDS ON AGREEMENT WITH OUR DISCLAIMER:
This website is intended to help advance knowledge and stimulate further research. While all reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure the validity of the information given, no warranty is given towards its accuracy. It is not intended to substitute for medical advice or provide a final statement with regard to possible prevention and avoidance recommendations or potential biological effects. No liability is accepted by the authors for damages arising from its use or misuse and interpretation by others. The information contained on this web site is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Accordingly, this information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Citizens for Safe Technology (CST) excludes all warranties, either express or implied (including, but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, finess for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality or freedom from hidden defects). In no event will CST be liable for any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained on this web site, including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at his or her own risk.
Citizens for Safe Technology hereby disclaims any liability and shall not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss. The information contained on this web site may be changed or updated at any time without notice.
CST DISCLAIMER STATEMENT
1. Incomplete/Inaccurate Information: The information available on this website should not be considered complete or exhaustive and may not reflect the most current information. While CST attempts to make sure the information included in this website is accurate, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on this website. As a result, WRSC does not represent that the information contained herein is complete, accurate and up to date in every case.
2. No Warranty of Accuracy: The information contained in this website and in any other website accessed via links from this website is provided as is or as available without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. All such representations and warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CST does not warrant or represent the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, or
completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder.
3. Liability Limitation: In no event shall CST be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through links and/or information contained in this website. In no event shall CST be liable for any lost profits, lost data or business arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through such links and/or information.
4. No Guarantee Against Errors, Delays, Losses: CST cannot guarantee and does not warrant against human and/or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses of information or data, infringing material, or defamation. CST cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading on this website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
5. No Medical Information: Information on the website is provided to further general consumer and public understanding, awareness and knowledge. All information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by the website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice from health care providers.
6. No Guarantee About Linked Websites: CST does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the materials contained in or through, or products available through the materials contained in other websites accessed via links from this website. Linking to such websites is done at the user's own risk. WRSC cannot guarantee and does not warrant the availability of such linked websites. CST cannot guarantee and does not assume responsibility for any damage incurred from accessing such linked websites nor from use, browsing or downloading information from such linked websites.
Looking for a specific topic or a past article? Search for it below:
One time donation: Click the donate button below and follow the instructions on the screen.
Monthly donation: If you wish to contribute every month, please select the amount from the Donation Options list below and click Subscribe. Your contribution will be sent for you every month for the amount you selected.
Citizens for Safe Technology (CST) is funded and supported solely by those who wish to help us. Thank-you for learning, sharing and helping if you can.
Meetings and events on the issue of wireless technologies in homes and communities throughout North America.
Click the button above to sign our online petition to return to hardwired computers in schools.
Click the button above to sign our online petition against Smart Meters in British Columbia.
Citizens For Safe Technology
"Wi-Fi: Is It Safe?"
Citizens for Safe Technology is a not-for-profit educational society made up of parents, grandparents, teachers, business professionals, scientists, politicians and lawyers concerned about the exponential increase in public exposure to harmful wireless technologies.
We believe a profound urgency exists to protect the unsuspecting public, especially children, youth and pregnant mothers from unsafe wireless technologies.
The content of the Citizens for Safe Technology website is provided for information purposes only. Information is subject to change without prior notice. Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, but no guarantees can be made.
Neither Citizens for Safe Technology nor its authors are liable for damages resulting from the use of information obtained from this site. The authors are not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from this website or any damages resulting from information on those sites.
The responsibility for the interpretation and use of the information on this site lies with the reader.